Fill in your eyebrows… at least use a powder girl!
- Top beauty editors and bloggers have said many times that filling your eyebrows gives your face a more youthful appearance. Filling your eyebrows in will also make your eyes seem much bigger.
Primer is your friend.
- I don’t care what kind of primer you use but if you’re going to put foundation on your face you will need something underneath it. Primers can help with all types of skin issues nowadays. A primer’s main objective is to help with an even application of your makeup and to keep it in place. Primers will also help avoid looking “cake-y”. The only cake I want is from the bakery by my house.
Use a face oil.
- Seriously. Oils are in. But you shouldn’t use a face oil just because it’s trendy. You should use a face oil because it’s good for your skin. Oils help our skin stay hydrated, hydrated skin is more elastic, elasticity helps prevent wrinkles. So duh. Use a face oil!
Take off your makeup, every night, every time.
- I really struggle with this, I am so lazy at night. By the time I actually get to sleepy times I just want to curl up in my bed and snooze. Makeup is filled with free radicals, which can cause premature aging, uneven skin tone, larger pores… the list goes on and on. Botton line: wash your face.
Set your under eye concealer with a powder.
- A lot of my friends complain to me that their concealer creases or collects in their under-eye wrinkles (don’t worry, we all have them or will get them). The number one reason is because they aren’t setting it with a powder. A powder will help even the application and to some degree will soak up excess product as well as buff it out.
Don’t wash your hair everyday.
- I personally feel this should be a no-brainer but I am always talking and meeting ladies who wash their hair every day. So, so bad. I can’t even. I usually want to shake them and yell at them but I usually tell them how every time we wash our hair we strip all the natural oils and our hair has to work overtime to replace them thus resulting in oily hair. If you’ve been washing your hair daily and want to stop, give it a few weeks your hair will need to adjust.
Alright, loves that’s my list for now! Just wanted to get a quick post out for everyone. I have been such a slacker lately.
Comment below with any posts you would like to see or any questions you have for me!